Veggie Bars Recipe
I love to make a yummy snack for activities or parties. I made these last week for a baby shower I went to. Everyone loved them, I had lots of requests for the recipe, so here it is…
Veggie Bars Recipe:
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 – 8oz. packages of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pkg. ranch salad dressing
- assortment of veggies (broccoli, mushrooms, green onions, celery, carrots)
- shredded cheddar cheese (I like to shred it with a thin shredder)
1. Roll out crescent rolls flat on an 11×15 baking sheet. Bake according to package directions.
Until golden brown. Then let cool.
2. Blend mayo and softened cream cheese, then add ranch seasoning.
Spread evenly over cooled crust.
3. Chop your veggies. I just throw them in my food processor. Just a little chop, chop and they are perfect.
Look at all those beautiful colors!
4. Sprinkle on top.
5. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and cut into rectangles.
Click HERE to see all the fun Linky Parties I’ve linked up to!
The following two tabs change content below.Google+
Hi I'm Taya! A stay-at-home mother to 5 cuties. I love to craft, sew, blog and make fun things. I'm the creator of the 'Eat-Pray-Create' blog and I'm so glad you're here!
Latest posts by Taya (see all)
- Star Tip Character Cakes Made Easy - January 20, 2023
- DIY Work Bench Tutorial - January 12, 2021
- UPDATED – DIY Fitted Face Mask Tutorial & Pattern - June 11, 2020
My mom used to make something similar when I was younger. Thanks for the recipe! I’ll be making them fur a lunch I’m going to tomorrow 🙂
Wow. These look really yummy. I will have to try them out!
What the what?! This sounds (and looks!) delicious. Always looking for easy recipes to make for company. Thanks for this! And happy happy SITS day 🙂 Hope you enjoy your day in the spotlight!
This looks like an awesome appetizer for a party! Happy SITS day!
I definitely going to try this one!