I love to make a yummy snack for activities or parties. I made these last week for a baby shower I went to. Everyone loved them, I had lots of requests for the recipe, so here it is…
Veggie Bars Recipe:
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 – 8oz. packages of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pkg. ranch salad dressing
- assortment of veggies (broccoli, mushrooms, green onions, celery, carrots)
- shredded cheddar cheese (I like to shred it with a thin shredder)
1. Roll out crescent rolls flat on an 11×15 baking sheet. Bake according to package directions.
Until golden brown. Then let cool.
2. Blend mayo and softened cream cheese, then add ranch seasoning.
Spread evenly over cooled crust.
3. Chop your veggies. I just throw them in my food processor. Just a little chop, chop and they are perfect.
Look at all those beautiful colors!
4. Sprinkle on top.
5. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and cut into rectangles.
Click HERE to see all the fun Linky Parties I’ve linked up to!
You Might Also Like: