Happy S’mores Day everybody!! I’ve got a new delicious S’mores recipe you can make to celebrate! Just look at these yummy S’mores Bars (or Dip). They are easy to throw together and they are the perfect ooey gooey summer treat.
- 1 pkg. Graham Crackers
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup melted Butter (1 stick)
- 3 – Hershey’s Bars or 9 – Reese’s Cups
- 5 ounces Marshmallows (I cut the big ones in half)
- 1 tblsp. Water
- 1 tblsp. Sweet Condensed Milk
- Crush Graham crackers up in a zip lock bag using a rolling pin until fine. Mix with melted butter and sugar and press into the bottom of 9X9 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove and crumble with a fork, take out a little to reserve for topping. Press the rest back into the pan.
- Layer Hersey’s Bars (or Reese’s cups) on top of crust and put back in oven for a couple minutes to melt chocolate. Remove and spread chocolate around with a spatula.
- Meanwhile, melt your marshmallows and water in a glass bowl in the microwave for about 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Add sweet condensed milk to melted marshmallows and stir well.
- Pour marshmallow mix on top of chocolate and sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top.
- Broil till marshmallows start to brown. Watch closely it doesn’t take long!
- Set on counter to cool or eat it hot. Enjoy it as a dip too!
So yummy and great as a dip too! Just use some graham crackers to dip in this ooey gooey goodness!!
Click HERE to see the linky parties I link up to.
Happy National S’mores day!
Here’s a couple more yummy recipes you might like…
You Might Also Like: