Clean and Organize your Kitchen – Part 4
Welcome Back to the Clean and Tidy Series: How to Clean and Organize your Kitchen.
If you missed it here is Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 of our Kitchen Organization Series.
Today I want to show you how cute the Food Storage Kitchen Canisters I made turned out!! I showed you how I made them in Part 3.
They are so cute, and I love having my food in nice organized canisters. And they were so simple to make!
*If you need the instructions from the bag for food that you need to cook, simply cut out the instructions from the bag/box that the food came from and attach them to the back using contact paper (a clear sticky paper you can cut up to the size you need)
To see all my Kitchen Cleaning and Organizing ideas click below
- Clean and Organize your Kitchen – Part 1
- Clean and Organize your Kitchen – Part 2
- Clean and Organize your Kitchen – Part 3
Stay tuned for the final Kitchen Organization Reveal coming soon!!
Click HERE to see all the fun Linky Parties I’ve linked up to!
Latest posts by Taya (see all)
- Star Tip Character Cakes Made Easy - January 20, 2023
- DIY Work Bench Tutorial - January 12, 2021
- UPDATED – DIY Fitted Face Mask Tutorial & Pattern - June 11, 2020
I love these! They turned out perfect – and what a great way to get organized! I’m happy to have found this tip on the Link Party Palooza page!