Christmas, Crafts, Create, Enrichment Ideas, Father's Day, Gift Ideas, Holidays, Home Decor, kids craft, Mother's Day, Pray, Tutorials
DIY Photo Fridge Magnets
My Mom and I made these when she came to visit a while back. We used glass rocks (1″) that are flat on one side, cut pictures of each of her grandchildren, and glued them on. Then we added a magnet to the back. I made them for my Mother-in-law as well and she loved them!! They make a great gift for loved ones during the Holidays!
(This post contains affiliate links)
- 1″ Clear Glass Dome rocks
- Printed photos (faces smaller than your rocks)
- 1″ Circle Punch or scissors
- Cut your pictures using your 1″ circle punch (or draw a 1″ circle on your picture and cut using scissors.)
- Put a nice size glob of E6000 glue on your rock and gently push it onto your cut out picture till glue spreads to the edges. Wipe any excess glue off the edges.
- Add a little dab of glue to your magnet and attach it to the back of your picture.
- Let dry, then place on fridge for decoration (or to hold up papers)!
Makes the perfect Christmas or Mother’s/Father’s Day gift for Grandmas and Grandpas! Here are some other great gift ideas for Grandmas and Grandpas…
Check out all the fun Linky Parties I link up to!
This is an updated post. You can find the original post HERE.
The following two tabs change content below.Google+
Hi I'm Taya! A stay-at-home mother to 5 cuties. I love to craft, sew, blog and make fun things. I'm the creator of the 'Eat-Pray-Create' blog and I'm so glad you're here!
Latest posts by Taya (see all)
- Star Tip Character Cakes Made Easy - January 20, 2023
- DIY Work Bench Tutorial - January 12, 2021
- UPDATED – DIY Fitted Face Mask Tutorial & Pattern - June 11, 2020