This is the perfect cool soft and fluffy dessert for any gathering. If you know me, you know I love dessert! My mom actually came up with this delicious Banana Pudding Dessert recipe and I could eat the whole pan by myself…it really is that good!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 pkg. Cinnamon Graham Crackers (or regular and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon/ 1/4 cup sugar)
- 1 stick Butter (1/2 cup) – melted
- 5-6 Bananas
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 – 5oz. box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 – 8oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 – 14oz. can Sweet Condensed Milk
- 1 – 12oz. Whipped Topping
- Using a rolling pin, crush graham crackers in a large sealed plastic bag.
- Mix crushed graham crackers with softened butter using a fork. (If you didn’t have cinnamon graham crackers add the cinnamon and sugar to this mix).
- Press into the bottom of a 9×13 pan and Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- While the crust is baking make your vanilla pudding by mixing the pudding mix with milk. Then put in fridge.
- In another bowl combine softened cream cheese with sweet condensed milk until smooth.
- Once pudding is set up add the cream cheese mixture to it.
- When crust is done, remove from oven and crumble with fork. Set aside about 1/2 cup for topping. Press the rest back into the pan.
- Layer sliced bananas on top of crust.
- Then carefully spread pudding mixture on top of bananas.
- Finally layer with cool whip and sprinkle crumb mix on top. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Here are some pictures of the process:
Click HERE to see all the fun linky parties we like to link up to!
You Might Also Like: