Homemade Christmas Gifts – For Her (Part 4)
Every year I love to make a Christmas List of the perfect DIY gifts for the women in your life! Moms, Grandmas, Daughters, Friends, Neighbors, and other loved ones. I hope you enjoy this years list of perfect DIY Gifts for Her…
1. Extender Slips – These are so easy to make and they are perfect to slip under a skirt or dress to add a little length.
2. Lace Tank Top – What girl wouldn’t love a Lacy Top to go under a cute sweater or jacket?
3. ‘HOME’ blocks – These cute blocks are such a cute home décor gift idea. You could mix it up by doing their last name too!
4. Picture Clock – Perfect for Grandma with pictures of all the grandkids!
5. Easy Tote Bag – This would be the perfect gift for a teacher or primary worker.
6. Snowflake Pillow – How cute is this gift?!?! A little décor to spruce up a living room!
7. Photo slider – Such a fun kit for making this awesome Photo Slider!
8. Subway Art Frame – These are simply adorable and you can make all different kinds of subway art for so many seasons and holidays!
9. Hand Warmers – These are so simple to make and are perfect for warming hands during the winter. Free Printable too.
10. Be Thankful Sign – You could write anything on this sign… like “Be Grateful” or “Families are Forever”
If you missed it you can find my other DIY Christmas Gift Ideas for Her Here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.
See all the fun linky parties I love to link up to HERE.
Latest posts by Taya (see all)
- Star Tip Character Cakes Made Easy - January 20, 2023
- DIY Work Bench Tutorial - January 12, 2021
- UPDATED – DIY Fitted Face Mask Tutorial & Pattern - June 11, 2020