Well its 2014 and time for another round of Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas for the women in your life….friends, mothers, grandmothers, daughters, neighbors, etc. If you missed Parts 1 and 2 you can find them here (Part 1 & Part 2) **And now Part 4 is here!!
Here is my top 10 Homemade Christmas Gift ideas for this year. Hope you enjoy!
1. Birthday Board perfect for Grandma to keep track of all those kids and grandkids birthdays each year!
2. Candy Jar
3. Mother/Grandmother Framed Printables.
4. Wall Art Canvas.
5. DIY beaded Necklace from Bromeliad
6. Boot Socks! from Opps! I craft my pants. Okay that has got to be the most creative craft blog name ever!!
7. How about a Warm Cardigan! from Elle Apparel.
8. Or these DIY Large Photo Clipboards! So cool! from Love Grows Wild.
9. Or how about a Holiday Decoration. You could use this tutorial to do a family name too! from Remodelaholic.
10. And Finally a Ruffle Apron from ModTods. (Tutorial coming soon)
I hope you enjoyed all these fun Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas for the women in your life. Now go do some crafting!
Check out all the fun Linky Parties I’ve linked up to!
You Might Also Like: