Award Winning Crockpot Chili Recipe
The most yummy Chili you will every taste, at least I think so:) My Crockpot Chili has won the “Best Chili Award” at our ward Trunk or Treat party. So give it a try, it is perfect for putting in the crockpot on a Sunday morning before heading off to church. You’ll come home to a yummy smelling house and a delicious meal! Just follow the recipe below. Enjoy!
1-1/2 lbs. ground Beef or Turkey
1 Onion, diced
2 cloves minced Garlic
3 sticks Celery, chopped
1 Red Pepper, chopped
1 can Kidney Beans
2 cans diced Tomatoes
1 can Tomato Sauce
1 small can diced Green Chilies
1 can Corn
1 Chili Seasoning package
1/4 cup Ketchup
1/2 cup Salsa (I use the Costco brand)
1 tbsp. Sugar
1/4 tsp Garlic Salt
1. Brown Meat, onion and garlic in a pan on the stove until done. Drain any juices.
2. Put in Crockpot, add all other ingredients. Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 8 hours.
*Tastes great on top of a baked potato, with cheese and sour cream on top. Or eat it with some Frito Scoops! Add some cornbread to the side and you are set! Its healthy and delicious.
Latest posts by Taya (see all)
- Star Tip Character Cakes Made Easy - January 20, 2023
- DIY Work Bench Tutorial - January 12, 2021
- UPDATED – DIY Fitted Face Mask Tutorial & Pattern - June 11, 2020
Sounds (and looks!) delicious!
The best chili EVER!